Success starts here
CIMIC Group invests in future leaders and provides graduates with exposure to a world of experience and expertise. Use your experience, stretch your skills, strive for excellence and achieve exceptional outcomes for our clients, shareholders and communities – taking you from today to a brighter future.
Our global graduate program provides the opportunity to learn, develop and gain exposure to some of the world’s most iconic asset, infrastructure and resources projects.
Be part of something bigger.
Our overall 2024 graduate recruitment campaign has now closed. However, we are still seeking applicants for select disciplines across the group.
To search for opportunities still available, please visit CPB Contractors, UGL, Leighton Asia, Sedgman, Broad Construction, and EIC Activities and type in ‘graduate’ in the search bar.
How it works
Participants enter the program by working at one of our companies in construction (CPB Contractors, Broad and Leighton Asia), mineral processing (Sedgman) or services (UGL). Rotations and industry exposure are also available at CIMIC, our in-house engineering consultancy (EIC Activities) and our public private partnerships arm Pacific Partnerships.
With support for your transition from student to professional from technical experts and mentors, we’ll challenge you with exciting projects and genuine responsibilities. We’ll expand your knowledge with professional development sessions to build your strengths, leadership skills and business acumen. And you’ll be exposed to a variety of projects and companies within CIMIC Group.
What you get
You receive structured, on-the-job training, guided learning plans and leadership mentoring. Over the two-year program, you will experience two one-year rotations with placements in various roles, projects or CIMIC Group companies. Having the opportunity to rotate across companies as well as projects provides you with greater opportunities to build your career.
CIMIC Group graduates
Our structured program enables you to:
- build technical, professional expertise and develop individual capability
- access a global network and engage with likeminded graduates, where connection and collaboration are both valued and encouraged
- develop your leadership and networking skills to accelerate your career
- contribute your expertise to CIMIC’s portfolio of large scale, iconic projects
- learn from a global organization that exposes you to industry leaders and technical experts
- follow an exciting career path supported by a strong culture of internal promotion, recognition and opportunities
- work in the challenging, diverse, inclusive and rewarding CIMIC Group environment
- engage with executive and operating company leaders throughout the program to understand the direction and strategy of the business.