The EIC Activities structures team has strong in-house capacity to provide a comprehensive range of engineering and technical services through the full project cycle from pre-bid, tender to delivery and the defect liability phase.
Our structures services
- Advice on selection of engineering partners and major vendors
- Technical design and analysis (permanent and temporary works)
- Methods development and asset management
- Design review and optimisation.
Our structures team expertise
- Major civil structures i.e. cut and cover tunnels, stations and water retaining structures
- Building structures including steel, concrete and timber
- Durability and thermal effects
- Materials including steel fibres and Glass Fiber Reinforced Polymer (GFRP)
- Critical temporary works design.