The EIC Activities quarry materials team support the production and use of granular materials. The team assesses extraction methods and excavating plans to ensure the approach for extracting raw materials from the ground is safe and sustainable.
Our quarry materials services
- Design and evaluation of crushed rock or natural gravel mixes for multiple project applications
- Technical audits of materials suppliers and inspection and testing providers
- Assessment of suitability for selected materials in line with their intended use
- Review of specifications, design documentation and geotechnical information to mitigate risk
- Development of alternative testing protocols for granular materials.
Our quarry materials team expertise
- Design and development of quarries and pits, equipment selection, and process optimisation for crushing
- Screening and blending of source and processed materials
- Material handling operations
- Development and amendment of specifications to suit locally available materials
- Resolution of non-conforming materials and workmanship issues
- Quarry related construction techniques.