The EIC Activities mechanical and electrical team works across multiple sectors including building, infrastructure, resources, water and energy. The team provide a range of engineering services throughout the project life cycle.
Our mechanical and electrical services
- Advice on engineering partners and major vendors to support bid strategies
- Design for concept development, feasibility and planning, and temporary works
- Systems engineering and integration development strategies
- Detailed design review and optimisation
- Delivery phase technical reviews and construction support
- Commissioning and handover expert reviews and advice
- Ongoing technical support during the defects liability stage
- Troubleshooting mechanical and electrical technical issues.
Our mechanical and electrical team expertise
- Structural, mechanical and piping works for buildings, process and major infrastructure
- Tunnel ventilation engineering
- Rotating equipment for power and water infrastructure
- Fire and life safety systems
- Thermal modelling for buildings
- HVAC systems for buildings
- Instrumentation and control systems
- Earthing and bonding
- Traction power
- Building management systems
- Power system analysis
- High and low voltage electrical systems.