The EIC Activities ground engineering team has a wealth of experience, with experts extending across every field of geotechnical engineering. Our in-house team provides support throughout the project life-cycle, from expression of interest to defect liability.
Our ground engineering services
- Review and challenge of designs to identify and mitigate risk, optimising the design and advising on alternatives
- Advice on constructability and construction methods to avoid delays and wastage
- Improving efficiency of instrumentation, monitoring and data collection
- Review of geotechnical reports and factual data to determine parameters and subsurface conditions
- Numerical modelling and instrumentation monitoring
- Support with legal and commercial matters including claims and disputes.
Our ground engineering team expertise
- Investigation and interpretation
- Retaining structures and foundations
- Earthquakes and liquefaction
- Slopes and earthworks
- Soft ground engineering
- Numerical modelling.