The EIC Activities team delivers design and technical management services for all stages of project lifecycles from concept to delivery. They provide practical solutions to challenging engineering problems.
Our design services cover the following disciplines:
- Underground structures including tunnels
Our design team expertise
- Geotechnical assessment and interpretation
- Soft ground, foundation and retaining structures engineering
- Slope assessment and remediation
- Soil-structure interaction and numerical modelling
- Shafts, declines, cross passages, portals and associated retaining structures
- Ground improvement and pre-support for underground structures
- Temporary and permanent tunnel linings
- Underground stations, chambers and large span caverns
- Civil and building structures
- Temporary structural works.