The EIC Activities bridges team has strong experience across the CIMIC Group, working globally on projects in the Asia Pacific, Africa and Europe. The team’s capability is extensive, ranging from basic to the most complex of bridge structures.
Our bridges services
- Technical design and analysis (i.e. value engineering design and documentation)
- Methodologies including crane lift studies, incremental launch and match cast segmental solutions
- Operation and maintenance (asset management)
- Cost planning including review and estimating
- Construction methodologies development and construction engineering design.
Our bridges team expertise
- Prestressed bridges from prestressed beam to post-tensioned box girder
- Steel composite and timber
- Specialist methods including incremental launch and match cast segmental solutions
- Complex structures i.e. cable-stayed bridges
- Marine works
- Foundation design
- Temporary works designs.