The EIC Activities energy team has experience in the design and delivery of power generation plants, including balance of plant systems. Their in-house team also has capability in design review and plant optimisation in the renewable sector.
Our energy services
- Selection of engineering partners and major vendors to support bid strategies
- Assistance with engineering design and procurement strategies
- Pumped hydro plant concept design optimisation, hydraulic modelling and assessment
- Power system analysis
- Delivery phase technical reviews and construction support
- Commissioning and handover expert review and advice
- Tunnelling and geotechnical assessment for hydro-electric plants
- Interface management
- Plant sizing and selection.
Our energy team expertise
- Heat exchangers including condensers, storage tanks and water cooling systems
- Rotating equipment for thermal and hydropower
- Piping and mechanical services for steam water and compressed air
- High and low voltage electrical systems
- Earthing and bonding
- Fire detection, protection and communication systems
- Uninterruptible power supply (UPS) and back up power generation
- Plant control, monitoring, protection and metering systems
- Foundations and plinths
- Structural steel.