The EIC Activities digital engineering team streamlines information through design, procurement, construction, commissioning and handover to advance the performance of CIMIC Group projects. The team mitigates risk and provides accurate, current, and accessible information to stakeholders by staying at the forefront of digital technology.
Our digital engineering services
- Testing, piloting and implementing the latest digital design and construction
- Standardising execution planning and implementation of digital engineering on projects
- Aligning execution and implementation of BIM with ISO19650 standards
- Leveraging enterprise partnerships with major technology vendors
- Advising on multidimensional applications including planning (4D), estimating (5D), asset management (6D) and construction
- Developing and implementing corporate digital transformation strategies
- Specialty training in digital engineering tools including BIM, GIS and mixed reality
- Improving integrations with existing information systems.
Our digital engineering team expertise
- Utilising digital engineering tools for planning (4D), estimating (5D) and asset management (6D)
- Web-based GIS implementation and tool development
- Application development, deployment and integration
- Application of digital technologies including artificial intelligence (AI), virtual reality (VR) and augmented reality (AR)
- Implementation, compliance and auditing of BS1192 and ISO19650 standards
- Strategic digital engineering implementation in tenders and projects.